The more you have, the less Madden nfl 24 Coins. The four-game weekend structure was already perfectly arranged. The two NFC, two AFC harmony was in place and it was delightful. Then we're pushing the whole issue into Monday with an unbalanced , three-game Sunday. I know that raging against the machine is a non-practical enterprise, I just hope that the players will see some value from the next CBA of having to put themselves at risk during an extra week of regular-season play, as well as an additional playoff game.

Let's not waste further time on why this weekend was not a good one instead, let's focus on what amazing things happened.

There were many great quarterbacks this week however none was more so that Josh Allen. Beyond the amazing stats, it was far more about the statement Allen stated on his Saturday over anything else.

Don't get me wrong, generally, I don't like the idea of a "statement match." One of these sports buzzword phrases that we create for the sake of telling stories, but don't actually reflect the reality of the players playing the game. They don't pay attention to "statements," they operate to win, move on continue.

However, the optics of Bills against. Patriots is massive. The game is huge in the regular season, but mammoth in the playoffs -not even taking into consideration it as a wildcard. This rivalry was built in the midst of a fiery furnace and it was the first to be stoked with the anger of decades that saw the Bills being second. In the past, we were discussing the power shift within the division to Cheap Mut Coins Madden 24 Buffalo and then the shift shifted around in mid-2021 when it became evident New England was far from dead.